[cisco-voip] catalyst auto qos

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 08:29:21 EDT 2014

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone else has seen situation where applying 'auto qos
voip cisco-phone' to an interface would not apply the full macro - for
example to global config no revised dscp-cos map or any queue-sets gets
applied. I've run into a few 3750 stacks where this has happened - one of
them only had "mls qos" enabled in global config and nothing else. Most of
the stacks are mixed models (some have 3750v1's and v2s) and firmware is in
the 12.2.50's but not consistent.

I didn't configure these, just trying to evaluate the qos configuration and
explain why the configs are all different :) I think a lot of the initial
configuration was done via GUI so I suspect something in there got a little
flaky.

--
Ed Leatherman