[cisco-voip] LUA Scripts

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:52:41 EDT 2014

I have created one and no, there is not.  In fact, the feature
implementation prevents an impact to system resources and terminates your
application if there is a violation in that regard.  I know this because
the logs kept saying that some resource limit had been exceeded because of
my sloppy code, which was looping infinitely on me.  :)

Take my case as you will, as I cannot give you specifics on the size of
this implementation, other than saying it wasn't very large.  Kind of
medium-ish, maybe even on the extra-medium side.