[cisco-voip] LUA Scripts

Mehtab Shinwari mshinwari at fidelus.com
Tue Apr 8 14:52:09 EDT 2014

Thank you Anthony for sharing your experience. The access violation condition, do you know of a document that describes the threshold/limits etc before it stops processing the script.
I know that the impact would depend on the type of script also, but let's say if we have a script that inspect every invite on a sip trunk and modifies a header. We could have thousands of invites in a few hours during business and I am just wondering if there is an easy way to see how much cycles a script would use.

Regards

Mehtab Shinwari