[cisco-voip] LUA Scripts

Matt Slaga (AM) matt.slaga at dimensiondata.com
Tue Apr 8 16:28:09 EDT 2014

That will probably be hard to come by.  TAC doesn’t support LUA scripts in UCM, they will defer you to the Cisco Developer Network for assistance.  The link below is the developer guide for SIP transparency and normalization.  It does not have any detail on load or process time.

https://developer.cisco.com/fileMedia/download/7e805b95-8bd1-46ea-a759-89797326f58b