[cisco-voip] openSSL and heartbleed

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Apr 8 19:01:57 EDT 2014

Here's what I found testing against 9.1.2.10000.28 with a slightly modified
python script:
bmeade at ubuntu:~$ python vulnscript 10.3.11.250
Connecting...
Sending Client Hello...
Waiting for Server Hello...
 ... received message: type = 22, ver = 0301, length = 1012
Sending heartbeat request...
Unexpected EOF receiving record header - server closed connection
No heartbeat response received, server likely not vulnerable

This is assuming the released script is checking for the vulnerability
properly.

Brian