[cisco-voip] UCCX 9.0x browse to .aef and .wav files

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:47:48 EDT 2014

System Prompts: Not exactly.  You would need to gain access to the file
system to get at those.

You can find an older ZIP archive of the english system prompts here:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/53326/contact-center-express-system-prompt-repository-details

System Script: Yes, just open the editor and use File > Open (not the icon)
and you will be presented with some templates.  Those are the system
scripts.