[cisco-voip] Certificates on CUCM and CUCM IM & P

Michel L. M. B. Perez michelmbperez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 23:12:51 EDT 2014

Guys,

I have a question, it is a simples question, but i was trying to find some
documentation about that, and i cannot find some real explanation.

Well my customer has 5 Collab Servers (3 CUCM and 2 CUCM IM & P), all of
them virtualized above VmWare and UCS Machine, 2.5K IP Phones.

My question is, i have a SIP Trunk from CUCM and CUCM IM & IP and i am
using the certificates from CUCM and CUCM IM & P to make this a Secure SIP
Trunk, not non Secure.

My CUCM and CUCM IM & P are using authentication with Microsoft Domain
Controlles TLS on TCP/636 port using AD certificate imported on both
clusters.

I have a key token this token is installed under both servers, making SIP
and SCCP Secured. So everything here at my customer is not non-Secure.

My final question is now this machines need be moved from one vlan to
another, and these IP adressess need to be changed.

I think that probably i will have lots of problems with that, so am i
right, that i will need to generate again certificates and make all the
authentication between this systems work properly after this modification?

Thanks a lot.
--
Michel Perez
Skype: michelmbperez