[cisco-voip] 3rd Party reporting software for CUCM 9.X

Sean Knight sean at pubsvs.com
Fri Apr 11 15:02:33 EDT 2014

This will be for UCCX 9.X.  I realize that it comes with decent reporting software but we have different divisions that don't want other divisions seeing their stats.   When you log in to see the reporting all other divisions can check out the other divisions stats.  I'm sorry for the confusion.

Thank you