[cisco-voip] Cisco TelePresence Conductor / TP Server 310 rejecting calls due to TLS Failure

Dana Tong Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au
Mon Apr 14 02:58:33 EDT 2014

Hey all,

Has anyone had any experience with Conductor and TP Server 310?

The scenario is as follows:

CUCM version 9.1.1
VCS Control version X8.1
TP Conductor version X2.2
TP Server 310 version 3.1(1.95)
Cisco TelePresence Management Suite 14.3.2

SIP Trunk between CUCM and VCS Control
Neighbour zone to TP Conductor.
Conductor is managing the TP Server
TMS 14.3.2 is managing the TP Conductor and is also aware of the TP Server 310.

I can book a conference in TMS and see the conference on the TP Server.
However when I dial in to the conference I receive the following error on the TP Conductor.

"404 Not Found"
"B2BUA generated 404 Not Found due to a TLS failure on the Egress".

I am not using TLS on any part of the connection? It should be either TCP or UDP without encryption.

Does anyone have any thoughts?