[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 9.1.2 MWI Task?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Apr 17 08:21:17 EDT 2014

I configured the Task for MWI to run every night at 3am in Unity Connection 9.1.2

When that Task runs at 3am, does it send a MWI off to all phones that don't have new messages?  And a MWI on to all phones that do have new messages?

Getting several complaints about light being on and not having new messages.  When I check the User > Message Waiting Indicators it shows Off, but when I http to the phoneip it shows MWI on.