[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 9.1.2 MWI Task?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 18 08:11:27 EDT 2014

I'm pretty sure it's a refresh, and does exactly what you say.

You can use port status monitor to see the refresh activity.

You can try a simple mwi refresh for the user(s) that are having issues and see what happens.

You can also trigger a manual refresh.

You can also schedule the refresh to happen at a time that is convenient for you.

All the while, looking at the port status monitor and also syslogs.

I believe there are parameters you can set to slow down the refresh so none get missed. We had to do that.

Also if you don't have enough ports set for MWI (only?) you can run into issues.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone