[cisco-voip] CUCM 7x with ACME SBC

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Apr 18 15:00:06 EDT 2014

I would feel most comfortable running SIP in 8.5+.  I would say most larger
Cisco customers came to that same conclusion.

I don't know of an integration guide for Acme.  I would assume Oracle would
be the ones to have it if it did exist.

It's probably best to get one of their demo units and just try it out with
a test bed of users doing normal activities though.  The integration guides
a lot of vendors put out don't test every corner case.

Brian