[cisco-voip] CUCM 7x with ACME SBC

Holloway Mark mh at markholloway.com
Fri Apr 18 15:50:35 EDT 2014

There are Acme guides for CUCM up through 9.x.  Acme is the only non-Cisco SBC blessed by Cisco for CUCM, CVP, UCCE. They’ve even blessed it as a CUSP replacement as it can fill both CUBE/CUSP requirements in CVP/UCCE environments on one box. Much of it had to do with customer frustration of ISR scalability as well as Acme’s High Availability being much more robust and resilient. Anyone interested please email me offline.