[cisco-voip] transfer to SIP endpoint (Nuance Speech Attendant) no longer working after upgrade from v7.1(5)SU3 to v9.1(2)SU1

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Apr 27 12:01:38 EDT 2014

ok, transfers to Cisco SIP devices work fine.

found this bug after looking at list archives...

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCug50634

one-way voice with diverted 3rd party phones, from sip via mgcp/qsig

not sure if it's related....

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure