[cisco-voip] UCCX: "Contact is inactive when getting channel"

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Tue Aug 5 15:58:18 EDT 2014

Hi, Guys.

I am trying to set up a UCCX script to receive a call and forward it to a CSQ. After the conversation with the Agent ends, the user must listen to a Customer Satisfactions survey.

I think I must have something conceptually wrong, because it does not seem to work as I expected.

I wrote the whole script and tested it without any agents logged into the CSQ and it works fine. But whenever an agent is logged in and picks up the call, the script ends without playing the survey.

Whenever I run a Debug on the Script, I get the attached error message.

Are the calls forwarded to an agent supposed to be final, or you CAN do extrea work with the call afterwards?

Im attaching a copy of the script in case it helps.

The script is just a demo I am working on, and not a full-fledged script. Also, it´s partially in spanish because I am too lazy to rewrite it :) The relevant section is after the label :ENCUESTA (:Poll)

Thanks!

ARIEL.