[cisco-voip] Question about enabling DNS on CUCM cluster(s)

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:41:13 EDT 2014

Thanks Matt,

So it sounds like purely from database replication perspective enabling DNS
by itself isn't an issue.

If I do need to change the domain or hostnames on the cluster then it
becomes a certificate operation of some variety depending on the security
state of the particular cluster - in addition to minding replication. Kind
of makes me want to enable mixed-mode on the 2nd cluster.

Thanks!

Ed

--
Ed Leatherman