[cisco-voip] Question about enabling DNS on CUCM cluster(s)

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Aug 11 08:19:03 EDT 2014

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/68701/communications-manager-security-default-and-itl-operation-and-troubleshooting#Changing_Host_Names_or_Domain_Names

Take a look there, pretty much covers every scenario, I just did a multi-node with ITL only for the same reasons as you and it worked like a charm.

Rebuild definitely not necessary.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C95158.4441E1B0]
Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830