[cisco-voip] SIP Session Refresh During CUCM Upgrade

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Aug 12 17:47:26 EDT 2014

That's an interesting problem that I haven't seen before.  The nodes should
technically behave the same way during an upgrade.  Do you see the timer
kick off at all when half the SE hits in the SDL traces?

Is CUCM definitely being elected as the refresher in these scenarios?  Can
you share the traces from when you recreated this?

Brian