[cisco-voip] CP 8941 High pitched noise

Sreekanth Narayanan sknth.n at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:21:50 EDT 2014

Hi Cos,

I'm unable to see an attachment in the mail. Not sure if it got filtered at
my end.
Voice quality on this phone has been seen on the 9.3 firmware by an other
customer too. I suggest moving to 9.4(1), where there have been
improvements in this component on the phone and checking if you are still
hearing the problem.

Thanks
Sreekanth