[cisco-voip] UCS Mini with UC

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 26 16:33:17 EDT 2014

Are you talking about the UCS express? I'd like to be able to get a couple of those in my ISR-G2s and use those instead of SRST.

However, it comes back to, and this is something new that I heard about only at Cisco Live this year, that the design guide says all your subscribers should be the same size.

That being said, apparently they are considering supporting it.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure