[cisco-voip] Anyone Using Cisco 8945 Handsets?

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Dec 4 07:12:12 EST 2014

Thanks for all the feedback folks, very useful!

To summarise: people don’t seem to have many problems with the 8945 but the difference in looks and UI could be a stumbling block. Bluetooth headsets are working well in one callcentre deployment and they’ve also been used specifically with bluetooth hearing aids (which was my requirement). I didn’t realise the 8851 and 8861 also had bluetooth so I’ll be investigating those as they have a more familiar appearance to users.

Thanks again for all the replies.

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n       Loughborough University IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |