[cisco-voip] Avaya PRI to CUBE to Percipia

Mike mikeeo at msn.com
Thu Dec 4 15:15:30 EST 2014

Hey all I'm running into a problem where I can't make international calls
through an Avaya switch nor can I get DTMF from the Avaya, but 7,10 and 11
digit dialing works fine. DTMF from Percipia through the CUBE into Avaya
works fine.  Of course the Avaya guys are blaming Cisco, but I can see all
15 digits passing to the PRI to Avaya with a q931 debug. The Avaya engineers
are only seeing 13 digits. I've changed the isdn type and plan from unknown
to international and still no go.

Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks,

Mike