[cisco-voip] Avaya PRI to CUBE to Percipia

Walenta, Philip Philip.Walenta at Polycom.com
Thu Dec 4 15:22:52 EST 2014

You running QSIG or vanilla?  I've seen issues with QSIG signaling in the past.  Haven't tried recently.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:16 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Avaya PRI to CUBE to Percipia

Hey all I'm running into a problem where I can't make international calls through an Avaya switch nor can I get DTMF from the Avaya, but 7,10 and 11 digit dialing works fine. DTMF from Percipia through the CUBE into Avaya works fine.  Of course the Avaya guys are blaming Cisco, but I can see all 15 digits passing to the PRI to Avaya with a q931 debug. The Avaya engineers are only seeing 13 digits. I've changed the isdn type and plan from unknown to international and still no go.

Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks,
Mike