[cisco-voip] UCCX Script question - can we query agent status from within the script

Max Harmony bmaxim88 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:35:55 EST 2014

All, Trying to query the values of the "Not Ready" and "Log Out" status
codes for agents, so that we can make decision based on those codes. As an
example, if an agent goes "Not Ready" with a status code of "Out to Lunch"
and we assign "301" to that status, can we query that status from the
script?

The initial response I got from Cisco is that While the Get Reporting
Statistic can return the state of the selected Resource (agent), they
really cannot think of a way to query the actual reason code from within a
call flow script outside of possibly a custom Java class or Make Rest Call
that interacted with the UCCX CTI server or Finesse API respectively.

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated

Grace Maximuangu

CloudPOP/InvictaCloud
www.cloudpop.com

 *“Go beyond your limits, push yourself, be the best you can be.*
*Experience new cultures, broaden your horizons, stay connected.”*