[cisco-voip] UC on UCS storage.....

Tommy Schlotterer tschlotterer at netechcorp.com
Wed Dec 17 21:51:17 EST 2014

We have our data center guys run an iops test VM to determine whether or not the storage is provide the required iops, and we recommend that the customer is  already experienced with a storage environment. We don't want an admin accidentally bringing the storage array down.

C series is the recommendation unless its a high end enterprise customer.

Tommy

Sent from my phone.