[cisco-voip] Wireless Mics for MX Series

JASON BURWELL JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com
Wed Dec 17 20:57:56 EST 2014

Has anyone had any luck integrating a 3rd party wireless mic solution with an MX series Telepresence endpoint? I am being told by TAC there is no recommended solution and cannot understand how on earth a product of this expense lacks such a basic feature or at the very least a supported solution with a Cisco partner. I tried a Revolabs mic with special cord recommended on the Cisco forums for a C series codec but I get all kinds of noise. I just believe there has to be something out there to address this need. Having to use the corded mics is a real pain in a mobile setting.

Thanks