[cisco-voip] Wireless Mics for MX Series

Josh Warcop josh at warcop.com
Thu Dec 18 00:29:13 EST 2014

That is definitely more of an A/V conversation than a Cisco one. The A/V support is really up to you. There are thousands of room and acoustic configurations to account for. Wireless audio isn't a basic thing and to think a RadioShack 2.4Ghz mix solution is going to fit everyone's needs isn't realistic. The 750Mhz and 900Mhz wireless mics are still viable solutions.

So with all that side I've got a few questions -
What is the actual endpoint? Does it use speakertrack?
What are the room dimensions?
What are the table dimensions?
How many people are planned to be at the table?
Are you doing a presenter or whiteboard microphone?
Is there a giant reason wireless microphones are needed over corded?
How are you anticipating multiple audio channels or everyone is everything on the audio input?

Thanks!

Sent from my Windows Phone