[cisco-voip] Basic Jabber Deploy question

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Dec 31 15:22:52 EST 2014

Ed,

You would have multiple entries for each node ideally prioritizing
subscriber nodes first-
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/9_7/CJAB_BK_C606D8A9_00_cisco-jabber-dns-configuration-guide/CJAB_BK_C606D8A9_00_cisco-jabber-dns-configuration-guide_chapter_010.html
 (Look at the bottom section for an example)

Brian