[cisco-voip] Intraarea and Interarea NANP Calling

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Mon Feb 3 11:03:42 EST 2014

Hi Mike,
thanks for the update.
For 1, i just wanted to know if for dialing Houston from Houston (AREA
Code 713) i needed to added it or not? I guess i have to ask my LEC or
CLEC as you said. I got that :-D
For 2. To call from Houston to NY, i have to dial 1-212-1234567 but also
to call from Houston to Jamaica (Area code 876) i have to dial 1-876-1234567
even 2 is questionable? I have to ask my LEC again?

BR
Anthony