[cisco-voip] IP Communicator issue

Mark Pratt Mark.Pratt at wageworks.com
Mon Feb 3 16:47:55 EST 2014

We are running CUCM 7.1 and I.P. Communicator 8.6.2

When a user is remote and connected via VPN the IPC's work correctly.

When a user is in the office and connected directly to the network and has a VPN session running the IPC's work correctly.

When a user is in the office and connected directly to the network, but does not have a VPN session running, the IPC registers in CUCM, displays date and time correctly but does not display any line information or soft key settings.

We are testing using IPC for internal agents but don't want to have to have them need to log into the VPN.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we could fix this issue?

Thanks
Mark

Mark Pratt
Sr. Telecom Engineer
Direct: 480.291.0431  |  Mobile: 602.284.3568
Email: mark.pratt at wageworks.com<mailto:mark.pratt at wageworks.com>
[WageWorks - Leading Provider of Consumer-Directed Benefits]<http://www.wageworks.com/>

This is a confidential correspondence intended only for the recipient. Further distribution or dissemination is prohibited. Please delete if received in error. No part may be construed as tax or legal advice. Unless indicated otherwise, this email does not constitute a "writing" under E-SIGN/UETA, i.e., no contract or agreement is implied or intended.