[cisco-voip] Updating line's voicemail profile

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Feb 4 11:13:09 EST 2014

You can't query on voicemail profile.  You could export phones (use specific details to make it faster) then use your favorite spreadsheet app to filter the phones by voicemail profile and use those devices to create an update via file that does what you need it to.  Not as quick as a direct query but much faster than touching them all manually.

If you want all of the phones to use that voicemail profile then just update all of them and don't worry about the ones that already have it set.  If you need a a subset of phones to use a different vm profile then you'll have to work out a way to query that skips them.

-Ryan