[cisco-voip] is there a requirement/recommendation to apply 9.1(2)SU1 patch to standalone ELM host

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Feb 5 15:49:17 EST 2014

I’ve not heard of any major or minor ELM related bugs so it wouldn’t hurt but may not do anything either. You could also just skip to PLM. I know I’ve seen you are doing most of your stuff physical still, but if you have got that virtual you will be set for 10x whenever you are ready.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830