[cisco-voip] is there a requirement/recommendation to apply 9.1(2)SU1 patch to standalone ELM host

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 5 16:08:21 EST 2014

Thanks Matthew,

There's a number of reasons we're sticking w/ 9.X right now. Biggest thing is physical hardware as well, there are a number of compatibility dependencies including 3rd party software but also CUE.

I'll probably just leave it alone at 9.1(2).

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph