[cisco-voip] unity connection zero out

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:08:12 EST 2014

So you want the internal callers to dynamically route to their own
local operator as opposed to the operator at the recipients site?
Interesting question. I don't have an answer for that scenario but
would be surprised if that's possible.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
Please excude my typtos.