[cisco-voip] unity connection zero out

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:51:34 EST 2014

I'm not sure it can be done either.  UConn isn't a sophisticated call
routing system and the CSS you can assign is baased on the called mailbox,
call handler, etc. not the calling party.

I'm trying to head off a situation where management demands something that
was told to them incorrectly.

The only way I can think of doing it would be to send 0 back to CUCM to a
CCX script to determine calling and called number and route it that way.