[cisco-voip] unity connection zero out

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:29:15 EST 2014

It's a bit more convoluted than that.  Plus, we have too many sites aross
the different clusters to be able to make a tiered call handler scenario
without it becoming an administratoive headache - not to mention the users
would complain about the number of button presses.

User A is from Brussels and they reach the voicemail of User B in Paris.
User A presses zero and transfers to the Brussels operator.  User C is in
London, gets the voicemail of user B in Paris, presses zero and transfers
to the London operator.

This becomes a bit more 'interesting' as we add in callers on other
clusters and PSTN callers.

It's essentially ANI based routing in Unity.  I'm hoping someone can pop on
from Cisco and tell me that this idea is madness and leave it at that.