[cisco-voip] Transcoding on a CME for a CUE

Amit Kumar amit3.kum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:32:47 EST 2014

So when we say working from PSTN , then its using same sip trunks ( g.729
), which is used in CFA scenario as well.

As i can see that midcall invite / update consume has been configured on
voice service voip, not sure if that is a real deal breaker here.

but it would be worth checking with next keyword available in same command,
" media-change ".

Additionally as you have already said, that calls fails at early stage,
when processing provision responses, because SDP Offer Answer was not
completed. & we missed to send an early media , due to 100rel support.

below debugs should help more in this case.

debug ccsip info
debug ccsip messages