[cisco-voip] CUCILYNC Deskphone issue

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Mon Feb 10 10:59:39 EST 2014

Hey Guys,

  I started testing CUCILYNC version 8.6.2 and have noticed an issue with all test users.  I can go in and select my desk phone and can make calls just fine.  However, if my computer goes to sleep, I get an error on CUCILYNC and it says I can't make a call, but if I go into settings, click on calls, select the same desk phone I'm using, click OK, it all goes back to normal.  Any ideas of what this issue is?  We didn't have this issue with CUCILYNC 8.5.

Thanks,
Bill