[cisco-voip] Upgrades prohibited... *sigh*

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Feb 11 20:22:54 EST 2014

Ted
What you want to do with rebuild the sub is technically unsupported. I have done it myself and it seems to work ok as long as you remember custom tftp files and moh. However there are a lot of other possible gotchas that I heard straight from one of the BU folks during a session when they introduced Jump. Supposedly they were working on documenting the steps necessary to avoid these issues but I have heard of no progress.  The gotchas mostly involved things having to do with service activation. I will try to see if I can find the recorded session tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad