[cisco-voip] Application for Agent Direct DIDs -UCCX 9.0

Grace Maximuangu Grace.Maximuangu at BlackBox.com
Wed Feb 12 17:17:44 EST 2014

All,
I need to create an application for 16 agents, each agent will have their own skill that a personal DID will flow into the UCCX.
Each agent has a unique welcome greeting and a unique media file for in queue MOH.
My question is how do I lay this out within the script or in a separate application?

In my call flow:
Start step
Accept step
Check TOD routing
Goto Opening main menu,
I have three welcome prompts…

-        Initial greeting “Welcome.wav” +

-        Depending on what DID was called, “this is Agent X.wav” +

-        End of welcome “Please hold for the next operator.wav”
Queued Tree
Depending on what DID was called, call will be routed to that specific agent queue and if that agent is not available – call re-directed to their voice mail.

Appreciate any suggestions from you!

:-:gm

Grace Maximuangu
Voice Solutions Engineer