[cisco-voip] Calling Party Name and Calling Calling Party Number in a SIP Trunk to VCS

Angel Roberto Castaneda hello at angelcastaneda.com
Fri Feb 14 11:14:13 EST 2014

Hello Jason,

I haven't tested this myself, but I was talking to TAC about this
yesterday. They suggested using a CPL script.

Look halfway through this post - There's also mention of using the FindMe
source rewrite function:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2090814

I hope that helps,

*Angel Roberto Castaneda*