[cisco-voip] UCCX Projects Cost Estimation - Labor Cost

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 14:51:23 EST 2014

I agree with you there.  The thing is, I'm going to be contracting my
services to a Cisco Partner, similar to Presidio on an as needed basis.  I
have never worked in Pre-sales, so me scoping price is a bit more
challenging.

I need to know 2 things:

1. Is there a good way to come up with a price for the customer's need and
how is that price determined?
2. Of the price that is charged to the customer, what percentage is fair to
allocate to the actual labor/configuration/implementation, etc?...This
would be my labor cost to the Cisco Partner and it won't be an hourly rate,
but rather a lump sum/percentage of the customer's bill.

Hope you can help.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch