[cisco-voip] UCCX/IPIVR isn't playing a new wav file

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed Feb 19 16:27:20 EST 2014

Did the new file replace the old file (does it have the same name?)?

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com

PRESIDIO
Practical thinking for a connected world.

Follow Us: www.twitter.com/presidio