[cisco-voip] 9951 Re-Registering Often

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Wed Feb 19 17:00:35 EST 2014

Also are you using TCP or UDP?

I’ve had problems with 9971’s on CME and CUCM.

Have a look through phone status log on it’s web server.
Do you see CM initiated resets? I believe that is CM sending a reset as it believes it has lost touch with the phone.

I’ve had a few problems with this, and it’s quite painful to troubleshoot.

Cheers,

Tim