[cisco-voip] OT: WAN Technology

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Feb 20 14:35:03 EST 2014

We use various combinations of MPLS, DMVPN, and Layer 2 WAN Services at our clients.  I have a very few dedicated Point to Point T1s left and no frame relay.
I think I heard they actually took frame off of the latest R+S CCIE revision.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830