[cisco-voip] 'buzz' secretary's phone?

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Mon Feb 24 17:06:20 EST 2014

Well now, have him use email, that might be more efficient. Nortel went the way of telegraph. :>

You might have him select a certain speed dial on his phone, that corresponds to a specific number on the secretaries phone, she doesn't need to pick it up just read what  it means on the phone........more Coffee, bring me a doughnut.....

Good luck

Neal Haas