[cisco-voip] 'buzz' secretary's phone?

Erich Novak Erich.Novak at nts.eu
Mon Feb 24 17:06:52 EST 2014

I would suggest Intercom – maybe even better because they can actually tell the secretary what they need… unfortunately no buzzing…

brgds
Erich

Von: Erick Wellnitz <ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com<mailto:ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com>>
Datum: Montag, 24. Februar 2014 22:35
An: cisco-voip <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>>
Betreff: [cisco-voip] 'buzz' secretary's phone?

I have a small group of users who were fond of the old PBX feature where they could 'buzz' their secretary.  I think this was some sort of signaling key in the Nortel world.

Does anyone know if there is an XML service that might accomplish this?  Would the basic Informacast product be able to accomplish this or would we be better off finding some sort of buzzer box that we could crossconnect to the secretary's location?

Thanks in advance!