[cisco-voip] Migrate Unity Connection 8.5 Cluster to VMware-then upgrade to 9.1

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:34:12 EST 2014

Here we go...
This is what the support forum post was eluding to
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/upgrade/guide/9xcucrugx/9xcucrug040.html#wp1052015

and I think this answers my question about adding the sub... nuke it and
readd to the cluster before you rebuild

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/upgrade/guide/9xcucrugx/9xcucrug040.html#wp1087854