[cisco-voip] Emergency Call Center

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Fri Feb 28 10:22:48 EST 2014

It all depends on the requirements of your government. Here is what I would do at a minimum.

Setup HA
Add voice recording from voice print
Power redundancy including battery and Generator.
Telephony redundancy, multiple CO's if possible, or even multiple providers if possible.
Call manager SUB, all supporting servers, DNS.........

Just a quick stab

Neal Haas