[cisco-voip] SRST 9.1 and 6961 with latest firmware

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Thu Jan 2 08:32:48 EST 2014

Hi Brian,
i have dowloaded the xml file for the 9.1.1sr1 phoneload.
There it is clearly stated the name of the SRST and it's IP address.
The srst does not show on the phone's web page but it gets registered to
it when there is a WAN outage.
I will upgrade and see the xml file and the packet/console logs for 9.4.1.
Just one last question: must the srst be shown as srst in parenthesis ()
when everything is ok?
for example, primary and secondary ccms are always shown as (active) and
(standby).

BR
Anthony

Anthony,